Returns & Exchanges Policy
Returns & Exchanges Policy
Last updated: 17th April, 2015
Wild and Whimsical Things wants to ensure that you feel confident in ordering with us and try to provide as much information as possible so that you are able to make an informed buying choice. Please let us know as soon as possible if you are experiencing any problems and we will do our best to rectify it.
We include a returns information slip with every order to make it easier for everyone involved. If you didn’t receive one or lost it, please send us an email: email@example.com
General return, refund and exchange information
If you purchased a product and it wasn’t what you were expecting, or you changed your mind, we are happy to provide you with an alternative or refund the full value at our description. There are just a few conditions we have:
- contact us as soon as possible (within 14 days of receiving your order) via email or phone: firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 427 183 399
- return the products in an unused, unworn and resalable condition with all the tags and labels intact. It must also be in the original packaging.
- you will need to provide a copy of the valid receipt with the returned products
- at our discretion, we will either arrange for the product to be couriered back to Wild and Whimsical Things or request the products to be returned using Express Australia Post prepaid satchels with insurance for products valued at over $150. We will reimburse you for the costs. Proof of purchase and tracking number will be required for us to reimburse the costs of postage.
- Return address: Please contact us above for the return address
Once we receive the products in the above condition described, we will refund the full value (minus the initial delivery charge) by the payment method you initially supplied or pack and send off your alternative item if you selected to exchange.
Please note: refunds or credits to your account can take up to 30 days to appear on your card statement.
We personally check all products prior to shipping for faults, but in the rare instance that a fault is found please contact us as soon as possible and we will happily arrange an exchange (if the product is available), provide you with an alternative or refund the full value of the item once the item has been confirmed as faulty.
- please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer, you can contact us via email or phone to arrange an exchange/refund: email@example.com or +61 427 183 399
- at our discretion, we will either arrange for the product to be couriered back to Wild and Whimsical Things or request the products be returned using Express Australia Post prepaid satchels with insurance for products valued at over $150 (we will reimburse you for this cost). Proof of purchase and tracking number will be required to reimburse the costs of postage.
- Return address: Please contact us above for the return address.
Once the product has been received, we will ship the replacement/alternative products or refund the full amount (minus the initial delivery charge) via your original payment method. This will also include any expenses occurred in shipping the item to us (as outlined above).
We are happy to exchange sale items for other products on our site of the same value if you change your mind. Any sale item that qualifies for a refund/exchange under the warranty/faults will be processed as per regular refund/exchanges except where the condition of sale explicitly detailed the fault involved and was the reason for the discounted price.
We do reserve the right to use our own discretion in approving a returns/exchange on a sale item if you simply change your mind, so please keep the product in an unused, unworn and resalable condition to ensure a return/exchange. Please see section General return, refund and exchange information on how to make an exchange.
Unfortunately we do not refund gift cards if you change your mind. If there aren’t any products on our site that you were wanting to purchase, or the products are out of stock, send us an email and we will see what we can arrange (it may be possible to pre order stock for you and we are open to suggestions of stocking new brands/products).
Out of stock items
We try our best to ensure that stock numbers are kept up to date, but in the circumstance where you purchase an item that is out of stock, we will advise you immediately and provide you the opportunity to either:
- cancel your order with a full refund OR
- offer an alternative product/s OR
- place your item on back order if it is an item we stock regularly.
- it is up to you what option you would like to choose.